The following are guidelines for storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Ave Stanford RV Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- RV's should have current license plates. Tags that expire during storage should be renewed.
- All stored vehicles with wheels must be in operating order.
- Vehicles must be driven into the storage space, not towed or stored on blocks.
- Vehicle registration and proof of insurance is required.
- Boats and RVs should have current license plates. Tags that expire during storage should be renewed.
- Trailers must be roadworthy.
- Tires must be inflated. Remember to inspect tires for signs of dry rot.
- Before storing your auto or small-engine vehicle, remove as much gasoline from the fuel tank as possible.
- For long-term vehicle storage, check fuel lines and gaskets, laying down cardboard to protect the unit's floor.
- Storage units may not be used as workshops. Repairs and extensive maintenance should be performed elsewhere.
- Car covers are recommended for vehicles that are stored outside. A cover may be required if the vehicle is unsightly.
- Tire locks and tie downs are allowed for additional security.
- All black water waste must be emptied before storage.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles or any type can enter the facility or be stored without approval.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only